Sunday, February 3, 2013

Changes

I used to have another blog called "Beyond the Drowning Woods" that I started back in 2011 in order to work on a setting for Lamentations of the Flame Princess, the Weird Fantasy Role-Playing game by James Raggi. The game never happened, but I kept posting to the blog and kept thinking about the Drowning Woods.

Now, I've started another blog called "Wings of FATE", which is the blog that used to be here. Yesterday I decided that it's being merged with "Beyond the Drowning Woods" into "Fate of the Drowning Woods".

I am not that tired of 21st century RPGs as I thought I was about one-and-a-half years ago. FATE Core actually helped me to realize that.

Okay, onwards and welcome to readers heading here from "Beyond the Drowning Woods".

No comments:

Post a Comment